- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Eat, Drink & Shop
- Learn & Participate
- Curve Events
- Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
- Your contract for the purchase of tickets is formed as soon as we have processed your payment and will expire immediately after the performance of the event for which you have purchased tickets.
- All tickets, prices, concessions and discounts are subject availability and can be changed and/or withdrawn at any time, without prior notice.
- The number and type of tickets available in each price band is limited and can vary.
- Concessions and discounts (other than member discounts) are not available for preview performances.
- Only one concession or discount can be applied per ticket purchased and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- If you have purchased concession seating, proof of concession (for example of age or student status) may be required and must be presented upon request. Registered Unemployment discount is applicable to anyone who receives Jobseekers Allowance or Income Support subject to presentation of proof of eligibility.
- Any access requirements must be made known to Box Office staff on booking. This includes, but is not limited to, seats being removed to enable the customer to remain in their wheelchair, wheelchair storage following a transfer, storage of Motability scooters, specific seating (i.e. close to the stage, avoidance of steps, on an aisle).
- When tickets are collected at the Box Office, the cardholder may need to present the card that the tickets were booked on as identification (plus a copy of the email booking confirmation for bookings made online). You may also be required to present your photo ID for discounted tickets.
- From Fri 16 Nov 2018, a £1 postage fee is applicable to all tickets delivered by post, excluding those purchased by Members, Supporters or Friends.
- Tickets will only be delivered to the billing address of the debit/credit card holder. If tickets dispatched by post are returned to us as ‘addressee unknown’ we reserve the right to cancel your booking and make a refund of the ticket price only. Where there is not enough time to deliver tickets by post, we will inform you about the arrangements for collection of your tickets from the Box Office.
- One free ticket is available for carers of customers requiring access assistance, subject to availability. You may only obtain this ticket by joining Curve’s Access Register Scheme. Your details will be reviewed on the end date detailed on your stipulated documentation, for example if you claim PIP until December 2025, we would not review the details until that date.
- Tickets are not refundable except in the case of a cancelled or rescheduled performance . Changes to the cast for a performance (including any star casting) will not entitle you to a refund.
- Refunds will only be made to the credit or debit card with which the ticket(s) were purchased. Where this is not possible or if the ticket(s) were not originally paid for by card, a refund cheque in pounds sterling will be issued.
- Where a performance is cancelled or re-scheduled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you have provided us with at the time of booking. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you for travel, accommodation or any other related service as a result of a cancelled performance.
- We offer a ticket exchange facility, subject to availability. In order to obtain a ticket exchange you must contact the Box Office up to one week prior to the performance date. Exchanges are absolutely at our discretion. Tickets can only be exchanged for a seat of the same value (or higher upon payment of the difference in value by you) for later performances of the same production and are subject to an administration fee of £1.
- Tickets are exempt from statutory cancellation rights. This means that you are not entitled to cancel your tickets after purchase.
- All tickets are sold in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All performance details and content descriptions are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to change and interpretation.
- We are not responsible for the content of any third party website and will not honour any discounts or other offers from third parties which are not present in its own marketing.
- Tickets are not transferable to other shows and cannot be sold, resold or offered for sale by customers. Only tickets purchased via our Box Office or our approved agents are valid for admission. We will cancel any ticket re-sold or offered for re-sale by the buyer for commercial gain and the ticket holder will be refused entry. We will blacklist any buyer if the buyer resells or offers for re-sale any ticket through a secondary ticketing facility as defined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- We offer a ticket resale facility, subject to an administration fee and at the discretion of the Box Office. Tickets must be received in a physical format and will only be offered for resale once all other tickets available for the selected performance have been allocated. We are unable to guarantee the resale of tickets once issued back to the Box Office. The Box Office must receive tickets in a physical format before a resale can be facilitated.
- For the protection of children, on selected performances and at our sole discretion, children and infants may not be permitted to attend. Performances where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- Public Dress Rehearsals: the decision to invite the public to our Dress Rehearsal will be taken on the morning of that performance and tickets will go on sale at 12 noon the same day. Tickets are limited to four per person and are available on a first come, first served basis and can be bought only in person from the Box Office. We reserve the right to change this at any time.
- We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. Duplicates may be issued at our sole discretion.
- Anyone wishing to enter the auditorium must be in possession of a valid ticket (this includes infants).
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium during a suitable break in the performance as defined by the Front of House staff or if there is no suitable break, until after the interval (if there is an interval). Late admission cannot be guaranteed.
- Mobile devices, pagers and electronic equipment must be switched off prior to entering the auditorium.
- The unauthorised use of recording and photographic equipment, including mobile phone cameras, is strictly prohibited in the auditorium. We or any third parties permitted by us may take photographs and carry out audio and/or audio visual recordings in or about the venue. By purchasing tickets you consent to you and your party being included in and to the exploitation of such photography or recordings.
- Feedback relating to any aspect of a performance should be made to the Duty Manager on the day of the performance.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission where we believe the welfare, comfort, enjoyment or security of our audiences may be affected. Curve also reserves the right at any point to request that ticket holders leave the venue and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. Reasons for refusal of entry and/or removal from the venue may include (without limitation) late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under the age limit set for the performance, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. No refunds will be given to ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected from the venue due to their own behaviour.
- We reserve the right to move audience members to alternate seats of equal value and to make any necessary changes to the layout of the performance or event.
- Pushchairs are not permitted into the auditorium, however they can be stored at our designate Buggy Parks outside the auditoria of your chosen performance. Car seats are permitted in the auditorium but must occupy a seat which requires the purchase of a standard ticket.
- Drinks sold at our Bar and Café are permitted into the auditorium for most performances in plastic cups or glasses. Cups containing hot drinks must have a lid on. Noisy and/or hot foods are not permitted.
- Verbal or physical abuse is not tolerated and may result in service being refused and in extreme cases, your being barred from the venue.
- Curve Bar operates a “Challenge 25” policy. If you look under 25 you will be required to supply the appropriate identification (Photocard, Photo Driving Licence or Passport) in order to be served at the Curve bars.
- Alcohol cannot be purchased by or on behalf of any person under the age of 18.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from Curve bars. Any alcohol bought off the premises will be confiscated.
- Customers deemed to be intoxicated by staff will be refused further purchase of alcohol.
1.1 Your access to and use of Curve (“the Website”) and any Services referred to in Clause 2, is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website/Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website/Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website/Services.
1.2 We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website/Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
The Website may provide communication tools such as email, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other message or communication facilities (“the Services”) designed to enable you to communicate with others. Unless stated otherwise the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
We are concerned about the safety and privacy of our users, particularly children. Parents who wish to allow their children access to and use of the Website/Services should supervise such access and use. By allowing your child access to the Services you are allowing your child access to all of the Services, online booking, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other message or communication facilities. It is therefore your responsibility to determine which Services are appropriate for your child. Always use caution when revealing personally identifiable information about yourself or your children via any of the Services.
If a particular Service requires you to open an account, you will be required to complete the registration process by providing certain information and registering a username and password for use with that Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and also for all activities which take place under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Curve be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another personâ€™s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
6.1 You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials (“the Content”), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content and you acknowledge that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive and/or indecent. Curve will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
6.2 In using the Website/Services you agree not to:
6.2.1 Use the Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
6.2.2 Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
6.2.3 Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
6.2.4 Threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
6.2.5 Use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
6.2.6 Make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
6.2.7 Collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
6.2.8 Advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
6.2.9 Impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
6.2.10 Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
6.2.11 Use the Website/Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website/Services or interfere with any other partyâ€™s use and enjoyment of the Website/Services;
6.2.12 Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
6.2.13 Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website/Services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
6.3 We have no obligation to monitor the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
We have the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website/Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website/Services.
The Website/Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Curve is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
10.1 The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
10.2 Curve does not claim ownership of any materials you post, upload or submit to any publicly accessible area of the Services. However, by doing so you are granting us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such Content for as long as you elect to display such Content via the Services. The licence shall be terminated when such Content is deleted from the Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold Curve harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against Curve by any third party arising out of your use of the Services and/or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by Curve in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12.1 Use of the Website/Services is at your own risk. The Website/Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
12.2 To the extent permitted by law, Curve will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website/Services.
12.3 Curve makes no warranty that the Website/Services will meet your requirements, that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website/Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website/Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
12.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Curve for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Curve.
12.5 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.