- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Learning & Community
- Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
As a registered charity (number 230708), proceeds raised from Sponsorship and Membership will support Curve in continuing to be a theatre that is inclusive of everyone, and accessible to all who live, learn and work in Leicester, Leicestershire and beyond.
Charitable contributions support Curve as we:
- Produce new Made at Curve productions, such as Billy Elliot the Musical, The Wizard of Oz, and 42nd Street.
- Support local artists through our Curve Resident Creatives, Curve Associate Artists and Curve Connect networks.
- Create learning and participation activities, such as our Curve Young Community Company (CYCC) and educational workshops.
- Engage our local communities and those new to theatre with creative programmes such as workshops and community days.
To discuss how your business can benefit from supporting and working with Curve through Sponsorship, please contact the Membership & Fundraising Department at [email protected] or call us on (0116) 402 6345.
Reach Curve audiences and align your company with a high-quality performance of your choice, whilst putting your business in the spotlight for one special night.
Host a corporate hospitality evening with Curve and impress your guests with a night to remember, enjoy great visibility for your brand in our iconic building and on show related marketing materials.
As a performance sponsor you will enjoy benefits including:
- Complimentary show tickets
- VIP evening complete with catering and exclusive area
- Meet and greet opportunities with cast members
- Logo visibility in the building on your VIP evening
- Marketing and PR opportunities
- Discounted tickets for the production run
As a production sponsor you will enjoy a tailor-made package of benefits including:
- Complimentary show tickets
- VIP events for your clients
- Behind-the-scenes experiences throughout different stages of the production process
- Logo visibility in the building and on marketing print
- Networking opportunities
- PR and Marketing opportunities
- Creative approach to fulfilling your CSR objectives
On top of exclusive Membership benefits which allow you and your colleagues to enjoy great theatre for less, our Business Friends benefit from added marketing value through various branding opportunities.
Cost: £750 (including a £450 donation to Curve)
- 2-4-1 discounts on press nights for all Made at Curve productions (up to six tickets*). If tickets are purchased for our press night performances, Business Friends will also receive an invitation to post-show drinks with the cast and company of the show.
- 15% discount on all shows (up to six tickets), or 20% discount when tickets are booked within the priority booking period*
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual Made at Curve Christmas production, plus an invitation to the post-show reception.
- Two complimentary tickets to an exclusive evening networking event, featuring entertainment and hospitality.
- Super Priority booking, with a personal booking service.
- Exclusive invitations to CYCC and New Work Festival shows.
- Guaranteed seats to all Season Previews.
- Exclusive staff offers on selected shows throughout the year.
- Recognition of your support on Curve’s website and in Curve’s programmes and brochures.
- 10% discount at our Green Room Café and Stage Door Bar.
*Discounts are subject to availability and may be removed at any time. Only valid on certain performances – terms and conditions apply.
If you are interested in becoming a Business Friend, please contact our Memberships & Fundraising Co-ordinator, Roberta Bernardelli, on 0116 402 6345. You can also get in touch by e-mail at [email protected]
Or purchase online by clicking here.