- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Eat, Drink & Shop
- Learn & Participate
- Curve Youth & Community Company
- Artist Development
- Community Creative Writing Challenge
- Workshops and Classes
- Family Days
- DMU Pride
- Fashioning a City
- Venue Hire
- Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
As a registered charity (no. 230708), proceeds raised from Sponsorship and Membership will help to support us as we emerge from the pandemic, and secure a future where we can continue to:
- Produce new Made at Curve productions, such as A Chorus Line.
- Support more local artists, including our Curve Resident Creatives.
- Create more learning and participation activities, such as our Curve Youth and Community Company (CYCC).
- Engage more with the local community and those new to theatre
To discuss how your business can benefit from supporting and working with Curve through Sponsorship, please contact our Head of Fundraising Madga at [email protected] or call us on 0116 402 6345.
Become a Curve Business Friend and enjoy a range of benefits.
Our Business Friends also benefit from added marketing value through various branding opportunities.
Cost: £750+vat per year
- 2-4-1 discounts on press nights for all Made at Curve productions (up to six tickets). If tickets are purchased for our press night performances, Business Friends will also receive an invitation to post-show drinks with the cast and company of the show.
- 15% off discount on all shows (up to six tickets).
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual Made at Curve Christmas production, plus an invitation to the post-show party.
- Two complimentary tickets to an exclusive evening networking event, featuring entertainment and hospitality.
- Priority booking, with a personal booking service.
- Exclusive invitations to all CYCC and New Work Festival shows.
- Guaranteed seats to all Season Previews.
- Exclusive staff offers on selected shows throughout the year.
- Recognition of your support in our season brochures and on our website.
- 10% discount at our Green Room Café and Stage Door Bar.
*Terms and conditions apply
‘I love theatre and the Business Friend membership gives me the opportunity to support the amazing work that Curve do, both on stage and in the community. Curve is one of the many assets our great city has and is key to our business community; being a Business Friend enables me to contribute to securing its future.’ – Curve Business Friend
If you are interested in becoming a Business Friend, please contact our Memberships & Fundraising Co-ordinators, Alex Perry and Eve Wills-Wilson, on 0116 402 6345. You can also get in touch by e-mail at [email protected]
Bespoke sponsorship packages are also available and can be tailored around your individual business needs.
Reach Curve audiences and align your company with a high quality performance of your choice, whilst putting your business in the spotlight for one special night.
Host a corporate hospitality evening with Curve and impress your guests with an evening to remember, whilst enjoying great visibility for your brand in our iconic building and on show related marketing materials.
As a performance sponsor you will enjoy benefits including:
• Complimentary show tickets
• VIP evening complete with catering and exclusive area
• Meet and greet opportunities with cast members
• Logo visibility in the building on your VIP evening
• Marketing and PR opportunities
• Discounted tickets for the production run
As a production sponsor you will enjoy a tailor-made package of benefits including:
- Complimentary show tickets
- VIP events for your clients
- Behind the scene experiences across the different stages of the production
- Logo visibility in the building and on marketing print
- Networking opportunities
- PR and Marketing opportunities
- Creative approach to fulfilling your CSR objectives
If you would like more information on all of our sponsorship opportuntires, please contact our Development Team on 0116 242 3571 or email [email protected]