- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Learning & Community
- Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
As a registered charity (no. 230708), proceeds raised from Sponsorship and Membership will help to support us as we emerge from the pandemic, and secure a future where we can continue to:
- Produce new Made at Curve productions, such as Beautiful, Billy Elliot. and The Wizard of Oz.
- Support local artists, through our Curve Resident Creatives, Curve Associates and Curve Connect
- Create learning and participation activities, such as our Curve Youth and Community Company (CYCC) and education workshops.
- Engage our local communities and those new to theatre with creative programmes such as workshops and community days.
To discuss how your business can benefit from supporting and working with Curve through Sponsorship, please contact our Head of Fundraising and Partnerships, Madgalenda Korytkowska at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0116 402 6345.
Reach Curve audiences and align your company with a high-quality performance of your choice, whilst putting your business in the spotlight for one special night.
Host a corporate hospitality evening with Curve and impress your guests with a night to remember, enjoy great visibility for your brand in our iconic building and on show related marketing materials.
As a performance sponsor you will enjoy benefits including:
- Complimentary show tickets
- VIP evening complete with catering and exclusive area
- Meet and greet opportunities with cast members
- Logo visibility in the building on your VIP evening
- Marketing and PR opportunities
- Discounted tickets for the production run
As a production sponsor you will enjoy a tailor-made package of benefits including:
- Complimentary show tickets
- VIP events for your clients
- Behind-the-scenes experiences throughout different stages of the production process
- Logo visibility in the building and on marketing print
- Networking opportunities
- PR and Marketing opportunities
- Creative approach to fulfilling your CSR objectives
On top of exclusive Membership benefits which allow you and your colleagues to enjoy great theatre for less, our Business Friends benefit from added marketing value through various branding opportunities.
Cost: £750 (including a £450 donation)
- 2-4-1 discounts on press nights for all Made at Curve productions (up to six tickets). If tickets are purchased for our press night performances, Business Friends will also receive an invitation to post-show drinks with the cast and company of the show
- 15% discount on all shows (up to six tickets)
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual Made at Curve Christmas production, plus an invitation to the post-show party
- Two complimentary tickets to an exclusive evening networking event, featuring entertainment and hospitality
- Priority booking, with a personal booking service
- Exclusive invitations to all CYCC and New Work Festival shows
- Guaranteed seats to all Season Previews
- Exclusive staff offers on selected shows throughout the year
- Recognition of your support in our season brochures and on our website
- 10% discount at our Green Room Café and Stage Door Bar
*Terms and conditions apply
‘I love theatre and the Business Friend membership gives me the opportunity to support the amazing work that Curve do, both on stage and in the community. Curve is one of the many assets our great city has and is key to our business community; being a Business Friend enables me to contribute to securing its future.’ – Curve Business Friend
If you are interested in becoming a Business Friend, please contact our Memberships & Fundraising Co-ordinator, Eve Wills-Wilson, on 0116 402 6345. You can also get in touch by e-mail at email@example.com
Or purchase online by clicking here.