- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Eat, Drink & Shop
Learn & Participate
- Curve Young Company
- Curve Community Company
- Artist Development
- Workshops and Classes
- Family Days
- DMU Pride 2020
- New Work Festival
- Fashioning a City
- Venue Hire
- Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
BOOK FIRST & FOR LESS
get the best seats at discounted prices* before the show goes on sale with priority booking.
SEE MORE & SAVE
with 2-4-1 tickets* & 20% discount at the Stage Door Bar & Green Room Café.
GET CLOSER TO CURVE
with invitations to exclusive events, behind the scenes and early access to information about upcoming shows.
*Members are entitled to discount on up to four tickets per production. Curve reserves the right to withdraw or amend discounts of offers without prior notice.
Choose from one of our Memberships: Member, 16-26, Supporter, Friend below. Or give someone you love a whole year’s worth of theatre with Curve’s gift membership.
‘Being a Friend of Curve is something quite special. It’s brought us closer to Curve’s incredible work while having fun and making friends.’ The Zarb Family
Join as a Curve Member and receive the following benefits:
- 15% discount on up to four tickets on the majority of productions (restrictions may apply, please check individual show pages for more information)
- 2-for-1 tickets on selected shows
- Priority booking
- 20% off at Curve’s Stage Door Bar and Green Room Café
- City discounts
- Invitations to four Members events per year
Claim your FREE 16-26 Membership today and gain access to fantastic theatre for less. Benefits include:
- Exclusive 16-26 discounted tickets (2 per production)
- Priority booking
- 20% discount at Curve’s Stage Door bar and Green Room Café
- City discounts
*must provide valid proof of ID in the form of driving licence, passport, Validate UK card or birth certificate.
Curve is a registered charity (number 230708). We reinvest all money raised into our building and the work we do both on and off our stages. When joining Curve as a Supporter or Friend, your donation will go directly towards making Curve truly accessible to all.
In addition to the benefits of a Curve Member, you will also receive:
- Super priority booking (a day in advance to priority booking)
- 2-for-1 discount on up to six tickets on selected shows
- Four complimentary Made at Curve programmes per year
We believe participation in the arts should not be restricted by a person’s personal, social educational or financial situation. Your £80 voluntary donation will go directly towards making Curve accessible to all.
In addition to the benefits of a Curve Supporter, you will receive:
- Exclusive invites to all Made at Curve production press or guest nights, including after-show parties
- An exclusive behind the scenes tour of Curve
- Access to the rehearsal room of a Made at Curve production
- Recognition of your support in the Curve season brochure and online.
We proudly celebrate and support the learning, development and creativity that our young people, communities and emerging artists bring.
Your £160 voluntary donation will go directly towards providing more engagement opportunities, more community projects, more learning and participation initiatives and more new shows.
To join our Membership scheme, please get in touch via the options below:
- Online – Click the relevant ‘Buy Now‘ button above to purchase your chosen membership today.
- Email – [email protected] and we will be in touch with further information.
For more information about our Membership schemes, please contact Alex Perry, Membership Co-ordinator, on 0116 402 6345 or email [email protected].
Have you received a Curve Membership as a gift? Follow the simple instructions below to activate your Membership and begin taking advantage of exclusive discounts, priority booking and more!
- Log in to your online account on our website here. If you don’t already have an existing account, you’ll be able to create one.
- Go to the Support Us tab on our main menu and click through to our Membership page.
- Scroll down to the Curve Member section and click on ‘Become a Member Online Now’.
- Select 1 quantity and press continue until you come to the payment page.
- Once at payment please use the pay with gift voucher option and use your voucher reference.
- Your membership will then be valid for 12 months.
Anthony & Lisa Clare
Neil & Jackie Frettsome
Robert & Janie Martin
David and Diane Statham
Philip & Alison Tasker
Robert David Williamson
Anya, Stuart & Tara Zarb
Curve Members can now also save in the city and get discounts* at any of the local businesses below. Simply show your valid Curve Membership card and enjoy!
*Establishments/venues/retailers reserve the right to withdraw availability of their discount at any time, without notice. Curve do not control or have any control over these discounts. Curve’s arrangement with these establishments does not guarantee the quality of the food/drink/service at the establishment.
15% off A La Carte Menu. Excludes Pre-theatre Dining Menu.
10-12 Humberstone Road, Leicester, LE5 0AR
10% off the evening A La Carte Menu and Pre-theatre Menu. Available Sun – Fri Only.
8-10 Millstone Lane, Leicester, LE1 5JN
20% off food & drink Sunday to Thursday.
(This cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions)
6 St. Martin’s Square, Leicester, LE1 5DF
15% off total bill. Excludes Fri and Sat.
90-92 High Street, Leicester, LE1 5YP
15% off total bill.
10a Bishop Street Town Hall Square, Leicester, LE1 6AF
10% off total bill on Sun – Thu only. Not valid in conjunction with other promotional deals.
73 London Road, LE1 7GE
10% off when purchasing items from Set. Available on full-priced items only, excludes sale items. T&Cs apply.
49 – 51 High Street, Leicester, LE1 4FP
As part of your Curve Membership you are invited to our exclusive Members only events!
From our Season Preview to exclusive backstage access to Made At Curve productions, you will be invited to events throughout the year as a Curve member.
To find out more about upcoming events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When booking your Members’ event, please consider making a suggested donation of £5 towards our vision that everyone should have the opportunity to take part in, watch and be inspired by outstanding theatre.
16-26 Member Sign Up
To register to become a 16-26 Member, simply complete the from below and return it to our Ticket Office either in person or at [email protected]
To activate your membership we require proof of age – we will accept the following forms of ID:
- Driving Licence
- Validate UK Card
- Birth Certificate (together with Photo ID)