Every First Friday of the month there will be 1to1s with a senior member of staff open to local artists and companies who want to talk to us.
Each slot will be for 45 minutes on Zoom.
Our only request for this time is that it is useful to you. You could use it to:
- Pitch an idea
- Introduce yourself and your work to us
- Get feedback on a script or idea or ACE bid (you will need to give us information AT LEAST a week in advance so we are prepared.)
- Ask questions about the industry or careers
- Have a general conversation
- Ask us for help with a specific project
- Talk to us about the experience of being freelance and how we can improve things for the sector
The list is not exhaustive but it helps if you come with an agenda so we can be as useful as possible in the time.
We may not know or have the answers but we will do our best to signpost, share knowledge, listen, and offer resources where we can. We very much want to build our relationships with local artists. We will endeavour to be as transparent as possible about what we can and can’t offer in those conversations.