- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Learning & Community
- Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
CYCC Musicals participants will develop their skills and understanding of all aspects of musical theatre from the historical to the current, realising storytelling through lyrics, text and dance.
Who can join CYCC Musicals?
Our CYCC Musicals group is for young people in school years 10 – 13. The group will meet on Saturdays during school term times. CYCC Musicals is a key step up for performers interested in a career in Musical Theatre or studying performing arts at University.
What will I get from joining CYCC Musicals?
- The chance to work alongside other like-minded young artists to a professional standard.
- Equal development of the three core Musical Theatre skills – singing, acting and dancing.
- Through ensemble working, development of wide skillset including personal confidence and presentation skills.
- An opportunity to work with a professional Director, Musical Director and Choreographer across three terms.
- An opportunity to also work with Curve’s Technical, Stage Management and Wardrobe staff on productions, giving experience of backstage professional theatre practices.
- Workshops from guest practitioners.
- A free Curve 16 – 26 Membership, with benefits including ticket deals and discounts around the city.
Applications to join this year’s CYCC Musical Theatre groups are now closed. To stay up-to-date with the latest news and sign up to our mailing list, click here.