- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Learning & Community
- Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
Our CYCC Kids group offers a fun, playful introduction to all aspects of performance. Participants will learn all different skills used in theatre making from acting, dancing, singing and devising.
Who can join CYCC Kids?
Our CYCC Kids group is for children in school years 1 – 6.
CYCC Kids meet on Saturdays during school term times. The group is split into three groups based on age. The groups will be school years 1 – 2, school years 3 -4 and school years 5 – 6.
What will I get from joining CYCC Kids?
- A grounding in dance, acting and singing skills.
- A balance of creative skills with a supportive atmosphere, aiming to create a safe environment for all students – not just the loudest or most confident.
- A focus on speaking, listening and teamwork skills alongside creative development.
- Workshops from guest practitioners.
- Fun and energetic sessions!