- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Learning & Community
- Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
Our CYCC Kids group offers a fun, playful introduction to all aspects of performance. Participants will learn all different skills used in theatre making from acting, dancing, singing and devising.
Who can join CYCC Kids?
Anyone aged 5-12 can join our CYCC Kids! We meet on Saturdays during school term times.
The group is split into three groups based on age.
The groups will be school years: 1 – 2, 3 – 4 & 5 – 6.
What will I get from joining CYCC Kids?
• A grounding in dance, acting, and singing skills.
• A balance of creative skills with a supportive atmosphere, aiming to create a safe
environment for all students – not just the loudest or most confident.
• A focus on speaking, listening, and teamwork skills alongside creative development.
• Workshops from guest practitioners.
• Fun and energetic sessions!