- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Eat, Drink & Shop
- Learn & Participate
- Curve Events
- Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
We are very excited to share our new Membership Scheme with you!
We have a Membership level to suit all ages and interests; scroll down to find out more about each option, and how you can join our family of supporters who make a real difference to our work.
Join as a Curve Member and receive the following benefits:
- 15% discount on up to four tickets per production (restrictions may apply, please check the individual show pages for further information)
- 2-for-1 tickets on selected shows
- Priority booking
- 20% off at Curve’s Stage Door Bar and Green Room Café
- City discounts
- Invitations to four Members events per year
Claim your free 16-26 Membership today and gain access to fantastic theatre for less. Benefits include:
- Exclusive 16-26 discounted tickets (two per production)
- Priority booking
- 20% discount at Curve’s Stage Door bar and Green Room Café
- City discounts
*must provide valid proof of ID in the form of driving licence, passport, Validate UK card or birth certificate.
As a registered charity (230708), we rely on individual donations to allow us to continue creating theatre that is accessible for all. When joining as a Curve Supporter or Friend, your membership includes a donation directly to Curve.
For just £10 per month, you can enjoy all of the benefits of a Curve Membership, while also contributing a donation of £80 directly to Curve, allowing us to:
- Create outstanding theatre and ensure Curve is a place where everyone can engage with the arts.
- Work with a diverse range of schools, young people and community groups across our city and county.
- Provide customers with access needs a variety of specially programmed performances.
In addition to the benefits of a Curve Member, you will also receive:
- Super priority booking (a day in advance to priority booking)*
- 2-for-1 discount on up to six tickets on selected shows
- Four complimentary Made at Curve programmes per year
*Please note, Super priority booking is available for those who have joined as a Curve Supporter from February 2018 and is not applicable to the previous Supporter membership.
Get closer to Curve and sustain our ambition to increase access, learning and participation with award-winning theatre. Our Friends scheme includes a £160 donation, allowing us to:
- Increase access to the arts across the diverse Leicestershire community, allowing groups and individuals to view a theatre production for the very first time.
- Provide memorable experiences for those with diverse needs, such as bespoke performances of our world-class shows or workshops at Curve.
- Nurture the next generation of talent and emerging artists from a variety of backgrounds.
In addition to the benefits of a Curve Supporter, our Friends will receive:
- Exclusive invites to all Made at Curve production press nights, including after-show parties
- An exclusive behind the scenes tour of Curve
- Access to the rehearsal room of a Made at Curve production
- Recognition of your support in the Curve season brochure and online.
To join our Membership scheme, please complete the below form and return to:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Post: Curve Friends, Fundraising Team, Curve, 60 Rutland Street, Leicester, LE1 1SB
For more information about our Membership schemes, please contact Kat Lenthall, Membership Co-ordinator, on 0116 402 6345 or email [email protected].
Curve is a registered charity (230708). Our vision is to have a worldwide reputation for awe-inspiring theatre from the heart of the UK.
Gabriel Bates and Family
Diana and Richard Brooks
Anthony and Lisa Clare
Neil and Jackie Frettsome
Janie and Robert Martin
Aubrey and Mary Rodgers
David and Diane Statham
Curve Members can now also save in the city and get discounts* at any of the below food and drink venues. Simply show your valid Curve Membership card and enjoy!
*Establishments/venues/retailers reserve the right to withdraw availability of their discount at any time, without notice. Curve do not control or have any control over these discounts. Curve’s arrangement with these establishments does not guarantee the quality of the food/drink/service at the establishment.
15% off A La Carte Menu Only (Offer Excludes Pre Theatre Dining Menu)
10-12 Humberstone Road, Leicester LE5 0AR
10% off the evening la Carte Menu and pre-theatre menu, Sun – Fri Only.
8-10 Millstone Lane, Leicester LE1 5JN
15% off total bill
110 Granby Street, Leicester, LE1 1DL
15% off the total bill. Excludes Friday and Saturday
90-92 High Street, Leicester LE1 5YP
15% off total bill
10a Bishop Street Town Hall Square Leicester LE1 6AF
10% off the total bill on Sun – Thu only excludes Friday/Saturday and not valid in conjunction with other promotional deals. 73 London Road LE1 7GE
We have an exciting programme of exclusive free Member’s events running throughout the new season. You’re welcome to book for all, we’d love to see you there.
Fiddler on the Roof
Sat 18 Aug (pre-show) Prior to the matinee performance, join us for a guided tour around Curve followed by tea and cake.
Wed 19 Dec (pre-show) Take a guided tour around Curve prior to the matinee of White Christmas, followed by hot refreshments and mince pies.
Tue 8 Jan 2019 (post-show) Join us after the evening performance of White Christmas for drinks with members of the cast and company.
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to take part in, watch and be inspired by outstanding theatre. From our free workshops, dementia friendly and relaxed performances, to our reduced price ticket scheme, we continue to create accessible and affordable opportunities for our visitors. As a registered charity (230708), Curve relies on individual donations to create these experiences. When booking your Members event, please consider making a suggested donation of £5 towards this vision.
To book your tickets please call the Ticket Office team on 0116 242 3595. We can also arrange for existing tickets to be transferred, subject to availability.
If you have any queries about these events, or would like to give us your feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org