- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Eat, Drink & Shop
- Get Involved
- Curve Events
- Join & Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
We offer three levels of Curve Partnerships, each with a unique set of rewards created to bring you closer to our work.
By being an Experience Partner, you are directly supporting on-going education, participation and community programmes at Curve including Curve Young Company, our annual Community Productions, workshops and Theatre Days, and a full range of enhanced performances for patrons with access requirements.
In addition to the Curve Membership, you will receive:
- One pair of complimentary tickets to one of our Curve Production Press nights.
- Recognition of your support in Curve programmes, on our window vinyl near the Ticket Office and on the website.
- A personally tailored tour of Curve, depending on specific interests, upon request.
As one of the UK’s leading producing theatres, our Create Partners help us to continue to create, commission and produce awe-inspiring theatre. It also helps provide opportunities for local and emerging artists to create new work and develop their skills.
In addition to the benefits of the Experience Partnership, you will receive:
- A second pair of complimentary tickets to our Curve Production Press Nights.
- The opportunity to see what your donation funds by observing workshops and community activities.
- A convenient and personal ticket booking service via our Development Team.
As a Sustain Partner, you will help us to continually invest in our award-winning building at the heart of Leicester, whilst sustaining our role within the city.
In addition to the benefits of Create Partnership, you will receive:
- An invitation to an exclusive annual launch event with our Artistic Director, Chief Executive and Trustees.
- Invitation to all Curve Production Press Nights and after-show parties.
Diana & Richard Brooks
Aubrey & Mary Rodgers
David & Diane Statham