- What's On
- Plan Your Visit
- Eat, Drink & Shop
- Get Involved
- Curve Events
- Join & Support Us
- About Us
- Account Login
- Raise your brand profile
- Entertain clients in our iconic, award winning venue
- Enjoy high quality, tailor made corporate hospitality packages
- Reach your target audience in a unique way
- Network with a range of diverse businesses
- Reward and engage your employees
- Fulfil your CSR objective by supporting our mission to play a vital role in helping Curve meet the costs of our learning, access and community programmes
We have bespoke packages to suit all your business objectives, please see below for more information.
- Business Associate membership
- B2B Networking Events
- Sponsorship Opportunities
To discuss how your business can benefit from supporting and working with Curve, please contact our dedicated Business Development Team on 0116 242 3571 or email [email protected]
Become a Curve Business Associate and enjoy a range of benefits, which enable you to engage staff and entertain clients through our bespoke hospitality service, preferential rates on venue hire, corporate booking service and regular B2B networking events.
Our Business Associates also benefit from added marketing value through various branding opportunities.
Packages start from £1250+VAT per year, and can be tailored to suit your unique requirements and business needs.
- 14 Curve production show tickets per year*
- 3 places at each Curve B2B networking event
- Personal ticket and hospitality booking service through the Development team
- 20% off at the bar and café with your valid membership card
- 10% off conference Delegate Day Rates
- Invitation for 2 guests to join us for all Curve production Press Nights
- Invitation to Season Launch events
- Logo credit and hyperlink on the Curve website
- Logo credit within our season brochure and show programmes
- Logo acknowledgement on supporters wall at Curve and foyer screens
- Special ticket offers
- Opportunity to co-host B2B events
- 15% off on up to 6 tickets for all Curve productions and across all visiting shows
- Opportunity to invite casts to one of your hospitality events
- Exclusive backstage tour for your staff and/or clients
*Terms and conditions apply
For more information please contact our Business Development Team on 0116 242 3571 or email [email protected]
Bespoke sponsorship packages are also available and can be tailored around your individual business needs.
Reach Curve audiences and align your company with a high quality performance of your choice, whilst putting your business in the spotlight for one special night.
Host a corporate hospitality evening with Curve and impress your guests with an evening to remember, whilst enjoying great visibility for your brand in our iconic building and on show related marketing materials.
As a performance sponsor you will enjoy benefits including:
• Complimentary show tickets
• VIP evening complete with catering and exclusive area
• Meet and greet opportunities with cast members
• Logo visibility in the building on your VIP evening
• Marketing and PR opportunities
• Discounted tickets for the production run
As a production sponsor you will enjoy a tailor-made package of benefits including:
- Complimentary show tickets
- VIP events for your clients
- Behind the scene experiences across the different stages of the production
- Logo visibility in the building and on marketing print
- Networking opportunities
- PR and Marketing opportunities
- Creative approach to fulfilling your CSR objectives
If you would like more information on all of our sponsorship opportuntires, please contact our Development Team on 0116 242 3571 or email [email protected]
Christmas at Curve is the highlight of its year and brings together all of the elements that make both Curve and Christmas special.
In 2016/17, nearly 70,000 people came together to experience the magic of a Made At Curve production and the range of activities that accompany them.
Every year we create exciting new work in both our theatre spaces and following last year’s record-breaking audiences, Curve Artistic Director Nikolai Foster will direct a magical new version of festival, family favourite Scrooge the Musical in our 900 seat theatre.
We are also set to continue our hugely popular Roald Dahl series, presenting one of his best-loved works in our 300 seat theatre. George’s Marvellous Medicine promises to be a magical treat for children and big kids too!
We’d like you to join us, and our audiences, on that magical journey…