Developing Talent at Curve
We are proud to provide many opportunities for young people to learn about and get involved in the different areas and functions of a producing theatre. Opportunities range from 1 day career days to 11 months work placements, learning about marketing, technical, performance and more.
Year 10 Work Experience
- Monday – Development and Communications Departments
- Tuesday – Artistic Department and Curve Young Productions
- Wednesday – Ticket Office and Ushering a show
- Thursday – Café and Technical Crew on a show
- Friday – A workshop, Facilities and IT Departments
This is a paid 12 month internship for somebody of graduate level, who is looking for an opportunity to get their foot on the first rung of the ladder of their Arts Marketing career. We currently have Chloe working with us, who studied English and Drama at Loughborough University graduating with a 2:1 Honours degree. Our previous Communications Trainee, Karishma, is currently spreading her wings in New York City after being given an amazing career opportunity in an architecture company.
The online application process will be opened up for this vacancy around the summer period.