The next Curve B2B event is a special seasonal treat where our very own bar manager Mel Tennant and wine specialist, John Coakley from Crown Sellers, will take us on a European and African wine tasting journey.
Join us for a wonderful evening of wine tasting, food and networking, where you will learn how to detect subtle tones, savour rich bouquets and swill with elegance.
5pm - 5.15pm Arrival and Networking
5.15pm - 6pm Wine Tasting
6pm - 7.30pm Buffet and Networking
Price: £19* +VAT for non-members
An evening buffet will be provided as well as the opportunity to socialise and network with other Leicestershire Businesses.
Curve Business Club
Curve Business Club offers your organisation a superb opportunity to network, entertain, engage and participate with clients, other businesses and Curve.
Situated in the heart of Leicester’s cultural quarter, our vibrant building provides a spectacular setting for business and opportunity to raise your brand profile to our 220,000 annual visitors.
Our membership packages are tailored to suit your size of business, requirements and priorities. The following packages are an indication of the benefits you can receive from an entry level membership aimed at SME’s to higher level memberships for larger companies.
From £400 + VAT
· 6 show tickets pa*
· 4 places pa at Curve B2B networking events
· 10% off at bar and café
· 10% off Conference Delegate Day Rates
· 10% off Curve business training workshops
· Invitation to 1 exclusive event pa**
· Logo credit and hyperlink on our website
· Logo credit within our season brochure, show programmes and foyer screens
· Logo acknowledgement on supporters wall at Curve
From £750 + VAT
As above PLUS:
· Increased ticket allocation to 12 show tickets pa*
· Increased allocation to 6 places pa for Curve B2B networking events
· 10% off Conference Delegate Day Rates & meeting room hire
· Invitation to a Press Night and a Trustee reception**
· Direct ticket and hospitality booking service
· Special ticket offers for your staff
· Opportunity to co-host at B2B events (max 1 pa)
From £1,250 + VAT
As above PLUS:
· Increased ticket allocation to 18 show tickets pa*
· Increased allocation to 12 places pa for Curve B2B networking events
· Invitation to two Press Nights and a Trustee reception**
· Invitation to Season Launch Events
· Opportunity to invite the Cast to one of your hospitality events
· Exclusive backstage tour for your staff or clients
* T&C’s apply
** Maximum of 2 tickets per event
Curve offers a variety of bespoke sponsorship packages for organisations looking to strengthen their brand through a relationship with Curve. Sponsorship is a terrific way to align with a company that focuses on nurturing new talent and creating theatre in Leicester that has both national and international impact. Sponsorship opportunities can include:
- Branding and product placement
- Performance sponsorship packages
- Production sponsorship packages
- Corporate hospitality sponsorship packages
- Performance sponsorships
- Performance and production sponsorship
Performance and production sponsorship
Personal Impact Workshop
This workshop will help participants to become confident more powerful communicators and presenters. The workshop will teach participants how to adapt tried and tested techniques from actor training to help manage nerves, increase confidence and speak with physical and vocal authority in a variety of business situations.
The workshop is led by Lu Corfield who is a graduate of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, professional business trainer and has appeared regularly on television and in the West End.
Throughout the workshop you will have the opportunity to put into practice what you have learnt in a safe and supportive environment. You will make a short presentation to the group and receive detailed feedback from your workshop leader.
Workshop Dates: 31 Oct 2013, 29 Apr 2014, 2 Jul 2014
Venue: Curve theatre, Rutland Street, Cultural Quarter, Leicester, LE1 1SB
Time: Whole-day from 9.15am – 5.15pm
Price: £149 +VAT Price includes: Whole-day workshop, lunch & refreshments and a post workshop training pack.
Places: Maximum 10
To book a place on this workshop click here to complete a London Speaking Academy registration form.